Shri Raghunath Thakur From Azamgarh Uttar Pradesh Suffering Kidney Failure

My father's name is Shri Raghunath Thakur. We live in Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh. Since childhood, I have seen my father suffering from pain due to kidney failure. It had been many years since my father got allopathic treatment, according to me, he was taking allopathic medicines for the last 20 years, but from the last 2 years, his health started getting worse. The doctor even advised his father to do dialysis was | But by the grace of God, we came to know about Karma Ayurveda Hospital and my father's health has improved a lot since my father started taking Ayurvedic medicines.

By the way, my father's allopathic treatment was going on from the very beginning. But we thought allopathic medicine would improve my father's kidney failure, but unfortunately my father's kidney failure was getting worse day by day. As time passed, my father's medicines and kidney problems kept on increasing.

Also Read - Sunil Jeth Kidney Related Disease for Three Years

My father had never had any disease before because he did not have any kind of bad habit, far from alcohol and gutkha, he never used to eat even sweet betel nut. One day my father was working in his office that suddenly he started having pain in his stomach, the pain was so much that it was very difficult to bear the pain. Seeing his health deteriorating, his office co-worker quickly approached him. Got admitted in the hospital. Dr. checked his blood pressure, blood sugar etc. But everything was normal in the investigation. Dr. said maybe your father may have had pain due to acidity in his stomach and he advised to take rest at home by giving medicine for acidity and some painkillers.

Also Read - Ayaan Naidu Recovered from Kidney Related Disease Via Karma Ayurveda

Father's health was fine for a few days. But after a week, his stomach started hurting again, so we could not understand what happened all of a sudden? We immediately took him to the hospital. Dr. immediately examined and after the report of the test came, the doctor told us that there has been a sudden failure in your father's kidney which is called Acute Kidney Failure. Along with this, the doctor also told that there is nothing to panic because by taking the medicine for a few days, its kidney failure will be completely cured.

But after taking allopathic medicine, my father's health kept deteriorating. We had given up hope of our father's recovery. Then one day my brother from Delhi got a call and he told us about Karma Ayurveda Kidney Hospital located in Delhi and since my father has taken ayurvedic medicines, his health has improved a lot and now my father is better than ever. have become healthy for which we thank Dr. Puneet of Karma Ayurveda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garima Sisodiya Kidney Failure Patient at 25 Years

Ayaan Naidu Recovered Kidney Disease Through Karma Ayurveda