Sourabh Suffering from Kidney Failure Problem

Hey, my name is Sourabh, and this is how I fought back kidney failure. At 25, I was diagnosed with high creatinine levels, resulting in symptoms like swelling on the lower legs and hands. I consulted my doctors, who kept me on dialysis to control my creatinine levels. It took me almost six months of regular treatment to come to a normal level of creatinine, but this was something that was affecting my personal life as I was bound to the dialysis machine and didn't have any conviction to meet my friend or eat what I like to eat it always felt like even after sacrificing so many things yet I was limited to the bed and the dialysis machine.

What I learned about Allopathic medication was that it is all about controlling or slowing down the impact of the disease instead of dealing with it from its core. It was obvious to me that I will not be able to follow this lifestyle in the long term; hence I needed an alternative to this.

Also Read - Rishab Gulati Story Fighting Back Kidney Failure

That is when I came across karma Ayurveda, a hospital-based in Delhi specializing in Kidney-related issues. I booked an appointment with Dr. Puneet, who helped me understand the basics of Ayurveda and how it can help me deal with this situation without going through all the pain and suffering. I learned that Ayurveda is all about following the constitution of your body. Something that might work for me might not work for others. It seemed very logical, so I started with this treatment.

Also Read - Lakshmipathy Ayer Son Suffering from Nephrotic Syndrome

Within six months, I managed to fight back my kidney problem thanks to Karma Ayurveda, who helped me at every step. Suppose you are suffering from a similar situation. In that case, it is suggested to consider Ayurveda as it is one of the safest alternatives followed by our ancestors for more than three thousand years.

Ayurveda is known as the study of life, and it is all about using herbs and medication in a specific quantity that can help you get rid of the disease as soon as possible I would suggest that you do your research and make sure once you are sure about it you take the step. Once again, I would like to thank Karma Ayurveda for helping me at every step and ensuring that I had my customized diet plan and good herbs. Hopefully, it will work out for you as it worked out for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shri Raghunath Thakur From Azamgarh Uttar Pradesh Suffering Kidney Failure

Garima Sisodiya Kidney Failure Patient at 25 Years

Ayaan Naidu Recovered Kidney Disease Through Karma Ayurveda